Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Who will win the Heisman this year?

College football kick-off will be tomorrow. Like thousands of its fans, I am one of those that can't wait for the game to start.... Football has become a favorite sport to watch for me. My husband and I loves watching football and it is our usual weekend bonding during football season.

This year, the million dollar question that is worth pondering is who will win the Heisman trophy?... If you remembered it, Tim Tebow won it and so did Sam Bradford... This year, could it be Colt McCoy's turn?

I admit we are big LSU fans but Tim Tebow will always have a spot in my heart because he is just a good guy. I admire his beliefs and of course I admire his and his family's missionary works in the Philippines.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails