Friday, October 16, 2009

The Proposal


The proposal is finally out in DVD. We have been looking forward to watch this movie. I was not disappointed at the movie despite its reviews. The movie reviews was not very high but the movie was very entertaining for me. It was a typical chick flick but it is worth watching.

For those who wants to buy The Proposal DVD, I have found a $5 dollar coupon for the DVD from The Birmingham News. They suggested to buy it in Target because the price of the DVD in Target is just $15.99. If you use the coupon, you will basically pay $10.99 for the DVD... Not bad huh?

Here's the link: Print coupon....

5 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

Thanks for sharing MamiLu, gusto ko din yan mapanood!

teJan said...

mao ba..palit ko ani:) hehe kay la ko kita ani sa big screen da kay gisapot ko ato higayona!

good day dar!

Me said...

I did not see this movie yet. Maybe it will be a good idea to spend my relax time in the night.

My Children N me

iTravel said...

wa japon ko kapa ibot ug ngipon Lu kay hubag pa man..gitagaan ra ko tambal for 3 days inumon. nya kay naabtan man ko sa ako mens..nya kay di man ko moinon ug gamot basta naa sa ako kay mo undang man ako mens, so balik na lang ko didto inig human sa ako mens hehehe...naka lusot na sad ang talawan...nyahaha

Chris said...

i loved this movie too!@

Related Posts with Thumbnails