Thursday, January 21, 2010

Bathroom Freak

I am a bathroom freak. I love a cozy bathroom but who doesn't anyway? When I am stressed I like to have a relaxing bath with a wonderful scent of a bath soap and some lighted scented candles around me.

When we were hunting for apartments, I always make sure that the bathroom is above standard style. I like to take my time when I am in the bathroom that is why it is important to me that the bathroom is a place where I can be comfortable.

We ended up in an apartment with an average bathroom size. It is not the best but for the price we are paying for our monthly rent, I can't complain. It is not as big as I would love to have but it has Danze faucets and it has Danze shower accessories which are really pleasing to my eyes.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails