Thursday, January 28, 2010

Shopping in Pajamas

Wearing pajamas while shopping has become common. I have seen some that even goes to the store barefoot. I often believe of having the freedom to wear whatever you please but I also believe that it is a personal discretion to wear appropriate outfit depending on where you are going.

For me, going to the store barefoot is really tacky. I can understand those that wear pajamas... the kind that doesn't look like pajamas. If I see someone shopping wearing a pajama like in the pic below, I think I will disapprove too....


Anyway, shoppers in pyjamas and bare feet are no longer welcome at Tesco supermarket in Wales where customer complaints have prompted the introduction of a strict dress code. Signs announcing the no-PJs rule now grace the entrance to the sprawling Tesco's outlet in St Mellons, a suburb of the Welsh capital Cardiff.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails