Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Soaring High Electric Bill


I received my monthly electric bill few days ago and I was hesitant to open it because I know that it will be high. Due to cold weather, I expected that our electricity bill will be high. True enough, when I opened our bill, it was shockingly high. Our electricity consumption was almost doubled. I can't complain though because we need to be warm at all times and that means using our heater 24/7!

I am sure I am not the only one who has a soaring high electric bill. The freezing temperatures have caused customers of Alabama Power Co. to set a new record for electrical usage during the wintertime. This means that the increase of electric bill is a very common scenario in the whole Alabama populace.



0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails