Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Hemorrhoids

When I was single I didn't have hemorrhoids. After I gave birth I noticed my hemorrhoids. It make me research more about hemorrhoids and I found out that hemorrhoids can develop from an increase in pressure in the lower rectum. Pregnancy is one of the factors that might cause increased pressure.

If hemorrhoids are just mild, treatment can be taken by your own. If the hemorrhoids only give you mild discomfort, your doctor can suggest for over the counter hemorrhoid creams. You can click here to learn more about hemorrhoid creams.

As always prevention is always advised. To prevent hemorrhoids, keep your stool soft by eating high-fiber foods, drink plenty of water, take fiber supplements, and go as soon as you feel the urge to pass stool.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails