Monday, March 15, 2010

Moving Company

I have a friend who have moved three times for the last 1 1/2 years. Her hubby's job includes being assigned to different states. Unluckily his assignment has changed so many times over the last 18months. This time around they have to move to South California and right now they are looking for a reliable Orange County moving companies that they can hire to move their possessions.

We were talking earlier and I suggested to her that she needs to hire Orange County movers that she feel safe - movers that she thinks that her possessions will be taken cared of during the move.

I wish my friend well as I know that she is tired of moving around the states. I know how hard it is for her and her family to move all the time especially that they have a little boy.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails