Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Restless Nights

There are nights that I can't sleep. When I am on my feet for long periods of time, I usually can't sleep at night. When I go shopping for hours and hours and walking around the mall for a long period of time, I usually can't go to sleep that night. I always complain of my restless legs. I had this restless legs even when I was younger. So far, all I need to do is to elevate my legs and after few minutes it will make me sleep.

Some friends suggested that if I have trouble sleeping, I need to try taking sleeping pills to aid my sleep. I am not yet in the state where I need it right now but in case I need it, I will definitely choose the best sleeping pill that I can find in the market or the best sleeping pill that my doctor will recommend.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails