Thursday, March 4, 2010

Teenage Acne

I am very close to my nephews and nieces. We are a very closely knitted family so there is no doubt why I am close to the kids at home. It was more than 3 years ago when I left my biological family and migrated here in the USA.

It is so amazing how time flies. My eldest nephew is already in his teenage years. The last time I talked to him, I can't believe how much his voice change. He no longer sound the same. He sound like a big guy now.

Like most teenagers, my nephew has his share of hormonal change. He has some acne in his face. Thankfully, it is not a lot. I told his Mom to check out on some natural acne products and to make sure that his face is washed and clean before going to bed. I am glad that my nephew also understands that this stage is part of his teenage years.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails