Thursday, April 29, 2010

Hormonal Change and Acne

After I gave birth to my daughter, I was very sure that I experienced hormonal change. I think I am one of the few lucky individuals who had a very easy pregnancy.

You see, I didn't know I was pregnant until I was 4 months pregnant. I never experienced cravings, morning sickness and every symptoms that is associated with pregnancy. When I gave birth, I had a 10-minute labor. The doctor didn't have time for epidural as my baby was already ready to come out.

A month after I gave birth, I had acne breakouts. It was in my face and in my neck. I hated it. I look terrible with all the acne breakouts. I wish I have known about acnepril then because many said that it is very effective. Acnepril ingredients include vitamin A, vitamin C, biotin, pantothenic acid, green tea, alpha lipoic acid, DMAE, apple cider vinegar, licorice root, garlic, MSM, dandelion root, witch hazel leaf, glucosamine, milk thistle seed, white willow bark, mangosteen, and noni fruit. Acnepril has an amazing results.

Thankfully, after a month or so, I surpassed my acne problems.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails