Monday, May 24, 2010

Cigar Collection

My brother-in-law has a collection of finest cigars. I know it is expensive but he likes to smoke la gloria cubana cigar during football games. They are big fans of the Army so they always watch their home games in West Point. After the game, win or lose, he always smokes his cigar.

When we visited them last year, he invited my hubby to smoke with him. My hubby doesn't smoke cigar though... which is a good thing because I know we can't afford those expensive cigars.

2 comments:

Dhemz said...

waaaa...palangga kaau ni PU2...g ulanan sa opps...ehehehe!

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing excellent information. Your web-site is so cool. I’m impressed by the details that you have on this website. It reveals how nicely you understand this subject. Bookmarked this website page, will come back for more articles.
Hookah For Sale

Related Posts with Thumbnails