Sunday, May 16, 2010

Happy Birthday Anne!

Photobucket

Birthday Wishes For My Friend

On your birthday,
I wish for you the fulfillment
of all your fondest dreams.
I hope that for every candle
on your cake
you get a wonderful surprise.
I wish for you that
whatever you want most in life,
it comes to you,
just the way you imagined it,
or better.
I hope you get as much pleasure
from our friendship as I do.
I wish we were sisters,
so I could have known you
from the beginning.
I look forward to
enjoying our friendship
for many more of your birthdays.
I'm so glad you were born,
because you brighten my life
and fill it with joy.

Happy Birthday!

6 comments:

Traveler Club said...

happy b day anne

Chubskulit Rose said...

Happy birthday Anne!

Unknown said...

Uy birthday d i ni anygen aguy wala ko kabalo sorry tsang hilum hilum ra mn ka uy.

Happy Birthday and wish you ahve more birthdays to come.

Unknown said...

ahak, nag chat pa mi ni Anne gahapon, wa jud ko kahinumdum bday diay nya...waaaaa sorry Anne.

Thanks Lu for posting this. adtu-on nako unya si Anne sa Oslo hahaha.

Dhemz said...

awwwww...ka sweet sa balak...ehehhehe!

so sweet of you mami Lu...happy birthday sis....:)

thanks for letting me us know mami...wa jud ko kabalo if la ka nag post...ehehhe!

matog nako woi...ugma nako blog hop...mwah!

Ms. Journ said...

akong ibalikan ang balak dire mi... waaa murag nice kaau ba. thanks super late ang thank you ahhaha...

Related Posts with Thumbnails