Friday, May 7, 2010

On Having Kids...

I am fortunate and blessed to be a mother to our little girl. Parenthood is no easy job but I am enjoying it and I am savoring each and every moment that I spent nurturing my child.

I know there are people who been dreaming of becoming a parents themselves but due to some problems they can't. I know for some reasons that most men doesn't want to be checked if they are capable of having a child, I guess it's their ego but in my own opinion, both partners should be checked in order to make sure that they will know what medical treatment could help them.

Anyway, for men taking testosterone booster might help them if there is no other condition that can prevent them from having an offspring.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

ay sus..abi nako Mommy moments..panginabuhi man diay ni nyak hahaha.

nag adgi lang ko diri hehehe

Related Posts with Thumbnails