Thursday, May 13, 2010

Smoking Alternative

Many people doesn't like the smell of smoke. I can always smell smoke even after a smoker washes up. My nose is very sensitive to the smell of smoke. I am just glad that even though my hubby smokes, he is very cautious about it. He never smokes inside our home or inside the car. He washes up, change clothes and put on a cologne ever after he smokes. For the past week, hubby stopped smoking. I am proud of him for doing it without me telling him to do so.

Anyway, did you know that electronic cigarette is an alternative to smoking? Electronic cigarette performs similarly to traditional smoking. It looks, feels and tastes like a cigarette but it is not a cigarette. You can smoke it everywhere and it is healthier, smarter and classier smoking alternative.

1 comments:

e-cigarette said...

The use of electronic cigarettes may help in preventing the adverse effects of such chemicals present in cigarette smoke.

Related Posts with Thumbnails