Friday, July 2, 2010

Kingdoms of Camelot


For a couple of weeks, I stopped playing games in Facebook. I used to play in Island Paradise but I got disappointed with the many times that I lost my inventory so I just dropped it off and stopped playing.

Dave found a new game (Kingdoms of Camelot) and he kept on telling me that I will enjoy this game. He told me how it works and everything about the game.

True enough I found myself addicted to it. The good thing with this game is it doesn't require a lot of my time as I can build the game while doing other things.

Needless to say, I am now a LADY in the Kingdoms of Camelot! Kingdoms of Camelot is a web based strategy game you can play if you have a Facebook account. Players build up resources, research technologies, train troops and fight for control of the game map.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails