Saturday, July 24, 2010

Small Talk Six - Keepsakes I Kept and Cherished



Today’s topic is 6 keepsakes you have kept and have cherishedYou can answer this with a list of 6 words, 6 phrases, 6 sentences, 6 paragraphs, 6 photos, 6 videos, etc . . .
************
1. Rosary from a good friend Joan. She gave it to me the night before I migrated here in the USA.

2. Teddy Bear - the first teddy bear that Dave gave to me in the Philippines. I brought it here and it is now sitting at Andrea's dresser

3. Scented Candles (Angel Shaped) - it is still displayed at my sister's house in Tubigon, Bohol, Philippines

4. Andrea's foot print when she was born

5. Painting that we got from our first family trip (in Philippines)

6. Keychain that I got from our first trip to Cheaha Mountains

2 comments:

iTravel said...

Lu, I like the #2..pwedeng pang nostalgia...cute huna-hunaon hehe

Unknown said...

Apil teddy bear, sus intawn akong jose dili mani kamao manghatag hehhe. ka buotan gd ni pareng Dave.

Related Posts with Thumbnails