Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Log Furniture

I like log furniture and I am obsessed with log kitchen cabinets. There is something in those log furnitures that make them so appealing. I just love them. If I got the money and the chance to design my own home, I want every furniture to be logs and of course, I want my place to be near the mountains. I absolutely love to have a mountain home. If mountain home is not possible then I will just design my home with many log furniture.

There are many log furniture that is surprisingly amazing. I would really love to have a log bedroom set and some log chairs, benches and stools for our porch.

1 comments:

analou said...

We like log furnitures too Lu. In fact when we went some place (which I can't remember) we saw this house that's made of log and it is very very impressive. I will add your url in my three blogs...

Related Posts with Thumbnails