Friday, August 6, 2010

Prescription Sunglasses for Safe Summer

I can't seem to stop blogging about how hot summer is in the USA. I came from a tropical country where most people describe that it is summer all year, yet I can't fathom how summer in the USA can be this hot. I think that this is the worst summer that I have experience since I moved here last November, 2006. I know, I shouldn't complain as there are some states that is hotter that where I am. But how can I when the heat index averages to more than 100F everyday? With this kind of heat, it is nearly impossible to do things outdoors. Where's the cool breeze when you needed them? Why during winter months there is always a strong breeze?

Enough of ranting! I know there is nothing we can do about it, I just wish everyone a safe summer. Protect your eyes by wearing prescription sunglasses. For people who wears corrective lenses, owning a pair or two of prescription sunglasses is an added bonus because it will both correct your vision and protect your eyes from the sun rays at the same time. And when it comes to fashionable prescription sunglasses at a very affordable price, you can always go to Zenni Optical. The picture below is one of my favorites.


3 comments:

Dhemz said...

wapa ko kahimo sa ako ani da....ehhehehe!

Unknown said...

Wa pa gyud ko kahimu ani uy karon pa nku buhaton. Iw ent to bed early last night.

Chubskulit Rose said...

hahaha puro pala tayo meron nito lol.. Kumusta na mamilu..

Related Posts with Thumbnails