Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I Join Retailer Clubs Online To Save Money

Guest post written by my buddy Royce Heath

Don't you hate it when you log into your email, and there is tons of spam. You wonder where all of this junk comes from. You may not know this, but some of that "spam" may actually save you money. Restaurants, Clothing Retailers, and many other stores usually have websites, and e-clubs. An e-club is something you sign up for through the website, and then the store sends you notifications of sales, coupons, etc. If you like to shop, and or you go out to eat a lot, joining these clubs isn't a bad idea. I always get coupons from stores like The Childrens Place, and Khols, just for being a member of their e-club. We also get vouchers for free appetizers and entrees at restaurants. You save a little here and there, and it really does add up quickly. Often if your a member of a clothing store club, they will let you know in advance when all of the big sales are, and even give you special shopping passes. Everyday I get on the internet using my hughes net internet, and start browsing the coupons. I save a ton of money using the internet and email, and you can too.


1 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

I used mypoints to do all those as they send me all the sales, promo, and other stuff in my email, I earn points pa sa kanila oh diba multi purpose hehehe..

Related Posts with Thumbnails