Thursday, September 16, 2010

First Job

My first job when I was 18 years old was a job in the retail business. It was a great learning experience for me. It was the first time that I experienced to earn a money for myself. Imagine how excited I was to receive my first pay? First job was always memorable and it always brings a smile on my face remembering those times.

After my contractual job, I was confident that I can find another job. Luckily, I was hired in a big company and I worked hard to adjust to a life being an office worker. I was the youngest in the whole office but I was treated fairly. After a year, I learned all the ins and outs of the office that I was offered a sales job. I declined the offer because I was still too young then and I don't think that sales job is my forte. But believe it or not, I helped train sales people and I was proud of it because at my young age I was able to train people that are older than me.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails