Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Fall scents

There's just something about the smell of pumpkin that just triggers thoughts of fall and Halloween. Well, it's probably because as soon as that season hits I'm all about pumpkin stuff, pumpkin pies, pumpkin flavored coffee, pumpkin everything.

Normally I stock up on pumpkin scented candles but I used all my reserves from last fall, so I'm currently shopping for some new ones with my CLEAR Wireless Internet.

I'm a huge fan of the ones that come in really big glass jars that you don't have to worry about candle wax dripping down onto your counter or your table, or even worse it dripping onto something flammable and catching on fire! That actually happened to me in the past when I left a candle that was just a pillar one burning on a little dish that I thought would make a good candle holder, but ending up spilling wax everywhere because I left the candle going way too long.

But anyway, I also think that the ones in glass jars last a little longer and even though pumpkin is strictly a fall scent, I like it to last for a little while longer.

Guest post written by Meghan Stork

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails