Friday, November 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom Lori

Mom Lori, my mother-in-law, who is not just like a Mom but a very good friend to me is celebrating her birthday today!

Happy Birthday Mom! Thank you for being a wonderful mother, for being there when we need you, for everything you did for us!

We love you,
Dave, Lulu and Andrea

------

Mom, your birthday means so much to me... to have you in our lives for another year. I hope you know that each day and each moment with you is so dear. I cherish the very special bond we have. I love you Mom. Thank you for everything.... Lulu

-------

Glitter Graphics

2 comments:

☆Mama Ko☆ said...

Happy Birthday Mom Lori nakimama ko lulu aron palitan ko ug UGg ehehehe

Dhemz said...

ayay! pagka sweet sa DIL...happy birthday sa imong MIL mami....:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails