Thursday, November 25, 2010

I am Thankful!

It's Thanksgiving and I have so much to be thankful for. I am thankful to have a wonderful family and the gift of motherhood. I am indeed privilege and blessed to be a mother, a blessing that I will always be thankful. I am very blessed to have a wonderful husband and sweet little girl.

I am also thankful that I have a wonderful family here in the USA. My thankfulness also goes to my family in the Philippines who are always behind me.

I am thankful for all the friends that I meet along the way... for all the good times and the laughter that we always share....

There are countless of blessings that I received and I thank you Lord for all of them!

------------

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I thank you lord for good health and pretty friends like me hehehhe

analou said...

Happy Thanksgiving Lu. Hope you had a blast!

Chubskulit Rose said...

Thank you for being a friend mamilu@!

Related Posts with Thumbnails