Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Teenage Acne

I am fortunate that during my teenage years, I never had a major acne breakout. I did have some shares of occasional acne breakout of one or two on my cheek or nose but nothing more than that. I guess it helped that we live in a place where there was less pollution and we always eat healthy. I also believe that my genes has to do with it. My mom has a good clear skin too and she told me that she didn't have a lot of acne either during her time.

Anyhow, acne is the most common problem that a teenager may face that is why there are many acne products that one can buy. I advice to find it yourself whatever suits you best. Different people has different reaction on certain products. Find what will work for you and stick to it.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails