Saturday, December 11, 2010

Saturday 9: Reason to Believe

Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!

Saturday 9: Reason to Believe

1. Has anyone asked you to believe in something that called for a huge leap of faith on your part? Yes. Passing the consul interview for a US Visa.

2. When is the last time you moved? Why did you move? January 2007. We moved to a bigger place and closer to my hubby's work.

3. Malls? ..or one Internet? Are you doing more online shopping this year? The polls say we are, but I'm curious about what the real people are doing. I shop more on the internet as it is more convenient.

4. Do you remember the first meme you participated in and if so, what was it? If I am not mistaken, it was Mommy Moments.

5. If you could invent something, what would it be? Cure for cancer.

6. Are you finished with your shopping? Do you still a few things to go? What? Not even a game plan? ...or is there just one person you're having trouble finding something for? I finish shopping as I will only give gift to my daughter.

7. What's left to do at your place (or where you are going)? Is the tree up? ...or maybe you're just happy you found the Christmas coffee mug and are calling that good? Tree is up in our place, I just need to wrap some more presents. Yes, I need to print our personalize Christmas card too!

8. Is your life turning out the way you thought it would when you were a kid? If not, is it better or worse? Yes and better.

9. Tell us about something you'll miss about 2010. I think I will miss the times when my daughter was still so small and relies to me at all times. She is bigger now and she is starting to do things on her own.

2 comments:

Harriet said...

I agree that the internet is way more convenient.


Enjoy your day!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/12/if-you-could-invent-something-what-would-it-be-life-expectancy-has-gone-down/

Mom's Place said...

maayo k pa Lu kay usa ray imong hunahunaon sa gift, ikaduha si banana...ang ako hay sus! hot sauce!, daghan nag atang...waaaaaaaaa

Related Posts with Thumbnails