Friday, December 3, 2010

Scrumptious Ginger Bread Houses

Thanks for the guest post by Kristofer Bartlett

Last night I was watching the cooking channel on my satellite TV from www.expertsatellite.com/ and out of the blue a commercial came on for my all time favorite child hood Christmas treat! Ginger bread house kits. Every Christmas Eve when I was a child, my mother and I would construct multiple, edible ginger bread houses for our sweet tooth's. That night we would cuddle up in front of the fire place and watch Charlie Brown's Christmas while eating our masterpieces. Now that I have a daughter of my own, I am going to start making this a tradition for us every year. I do not believe there is a kid out there that does not love arts and crafts that involve eating the finished product. I told my four year old about the idea and she was absolutely ecstatic! Since Christmas is coming up very shortly I am going to pre-order the houses and store them away until its time. I hope we do not get antsy and dive into the project before Christmas Eve. They are just so delicious that it will be so difficult not to indulge in a little ginger bread.


1 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

Daming pangshopping weeee

Related Posts with Thumbnails