Monday, December 13, 2010

Sexy and Flirty

I love sexy underwear. Even when I was in the Philippines, I wear those skimpy ones. I feel sexier when I wear sexy underwear. It may sound crazy, but I spend more money on underwear than on pants or dresses. My mother used to tease me why I buy expensive underwear when it is worn underneath. She would say there is no need to buy those unless I will wear it on top of my clothes.

I am very choosy when it comes to my underwear. I don't wear those granny type of panties. I wear a lot of bikinis, lacy panties and of course I love wearing those cute babydolls. Wearing a babydoll can spice up your married life. You can always surprise your hubby with those irresistibly flirty sets and let me tell you, I am sure you will be in for a long night (lol)! Seriously, there is nothing wrong with making yourself sexy and flirty in the eyes of your hubby. It makes married life fun and exciting.

If I may suggest, you can visit Glamorose.com. Glamorose is an online lingerie store. They have high quality sexy lingerie and they have plus sizes too. Shop for brand new products in their original packaging and for a minimum purchase you can also avail of free shipping.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

showed this post to hubby and he says: "see, i told you...about time u get a pair:...hahaha, its been years he begged me to wear ones...but i just couldn't let my pjs go:)))

Dhemz said...

ayay! shopping galore nasad ni sa panty....ehehehee...ganahan ko sa panty sa CR kay sa VS...nyahahhaa...katong panty nga akong gpalit sa VS mami kay d nako type ang style...lol!

Related Posts with Thumbnails