Friday, January 7, 2011

Chic New Year's Eve look

When I know that I'm going to be on my feet dancing and drinking with my friends for a long while, I like to make sure that I'm wearing something comfortable and practical without sacrificing my sense of style. I like to buy a whole lot of cute things, but they're all pretty practical. Sure, I'll wear heels, but that's mainly at work when I'm sitting behind my desk for most of the day and only walking around the office and to the break room.

So a lot of my shoes are actually cute printed flats and wedges, which give me that extra height but I'm still able to dance and walk around a lot in them. I found this one pair of really crazy leopard print wedges online with our CLEARWIRELESSINTERNET a few weeks ago and bought them for myself for Christmas. I think they're the perfect shoes to wear with my black cocktail dress.

But my chic New Year's outfit also includes other "notice me" accessories, like a pair of chandelier earrings and a satin clutch.

Guest post written by Miranda Hawkins

1 comments:

kat said...

kadaghan ba sa panagat diri oi..heheheeh

adgi ra ko...naka uli namo??

Related Posts with Thumbnails