Saturday, January 8, 2011

Saturday 9: Closer to Home



Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!

Saturday 9: Closer to Home

1. Where did you grow up? Where do you consider home? Bohol, Philippines

2. If you could paint your car any color with no loss in value, what color would it be? Blue green

3. What do you think comes after death?Life

4. Name a TV show that should NOT be renewed for another season. I don't watch tv shows so can't name one

5. If you could have a free subscription to any online service, which would you like to have? Sports magazine

6. Where did you think you'd be at the age you are now? Right where I am right now, happily married with kid(s) except that I thought I have a career of my own.

7. What did you want to be when you grew up? I used to think that I want to be a lawyer when I grew up, that didn't happen of course!

8. If you were to suddenly become famous, and were forced to change names, what would you choose as your stage name? That I want to ask the suggestion of my publicist...lol

9. What is the first book that you can remember reading by yourself as a child? Henny Penny (hahaha)

3 comments:

I am Harriet said...

I remember Henny Penny :)

Enjoy your day!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/01/sunglasses-that-take-pictures-now-theres-something-we-need/

kat said...

kinsa na Henny Penny Lu..hehe

adgi sa ko hehe

Unknown said...

makaluya ang sunday walay update hehe, na late ug update ang inahan da.

Related Posts with Thumbnails