Thursday, February 10, 2011

Furniture Upholstery

My mom is a good sewer. She can make dresses, gowns, curtains, sofa covers and everything that you can think of just from a picture. She is good at creating patterns. Sadly, I didn't inherit her talent.

Every time I see our chairs and couch, I often think of mom. If only she is nearby, I can easily ask her to make a cover for our furniture to make them look newer. I know there is another solution to my problem such as microfiber upholstery but, I don't want to spend a lot of money (yet). When the time comes that I won't have a choice, then I will have our furniture upholstered.

5 comments:

Verna Luga said...

kabalo pud baya ko manahi Lu..nanghambog ..hehehe.. agi ko. kadali...

shydub said...

Next time mo uli ka pag bitbit ug tela ipatahi urtina imu nanang lulu

Chubskulit Rose said...

Buti pa dito mahal ni tony hehehehe.. Bili ka mamilu pag uwi mo sa pinas hehehe

serviced office manila said...

Nice furnishings look good as part of your home interior.

Bean Bags said...

The article is giving details of furniture upholstery. Useful post

Related Posts with Thumbnails