Sunday, March 13, 2011

Switching to Plasma

Have you switched from a conventional TV to an LCD or Plasma TV? We haven’t switched to Plasma yet but we’re contemplating if we should switch soon. They are pretty expensive but most of my friends tell me there’s a huge difference in the output.

I need to make up my mind if we should or not because my husband says we would need to buy some cables if I want to be able to view my pictures and videos from our desktop or lappy on our TV. Depending on the kind of TV (conventional or LCD), there’s a specific type of cable to buy.

I found a site online, Optimization-World.com, who has information on the prices and types of cables. For a computer to a conventional TV, we would need to buy an s-video cable, while DVI to HDMI cables are needed if we will be using an LCD or Plasma TV.

I guess we better make up our mind soon so I can finally decide and buy the cables online. Wish us luck! I am sure I will love the plasma!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails