Saturday, April 16, 2011

Missing in Action

I can't believe that my last entry was 3 days ago. I survived without being here on the blog for 3 days. I just got so busy with life that I didn't have much time to get online.

I have been spending more time with my daughter whose imagination grows everyday. She now demands more of my time and I always felt guilty if I don't give her the time that she needs. Though if I am busy with my online works, she understands if I have to tell her that she has to wait because mommy is working.

Having less paid opportunities for my blog for the past few days, gives me another reason to spend more time with my daughter. We enjoyed our time together.

It's weekend and we are making the most out of it with this beautiful weather. Happy Weekend everyone!

3 comments:

SHY said...

Time to have a break fod Lulu with your lovely daughter, pasagdi sanang milyones na opps lol..AKo may nlng kay wala na naglangi akong baby girl makalingkod ko usahay diri pc..

tejan said...

hahhah...the same jud ta Lu..as in I survived sad 3days without..hheh. karon pa ko kabalik yap..thats because of my children too:)

Dhemz said...

hehehhe...bisan pa ug usa ka bulan mami....hehehe...tawon woi, mingaw naman ang blog land...asa naman ang mga opps...lol!

Related Posts with Thumbnails