Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Mommy and Me (Supposed to be)

This was supposed to be my Mommy and Me entry and yes that was supposed to be during Mondays.

I know, I know, I am getting old and I forgot to publish it as it was only on my draft. But hey, give me a break I am 32 and I am feeling old! lol

Blowing of the candle during birthdays is a big event. The kids always make it such a big thing.

I like and love flowers but I don't allow hubby to give me flowers except special occasions (and birthdays are one of those).

2 comments:

Joy said...

at 32 you're still young to feel old hihi, all the best!

Dhemz said...

better late than never..ehehhee...agoy mobalibad man ka ug flowers...ehehehe...old ba nga sige pa puok...mura na nuon ug teenager...ehehehe...magpapuok pod ko para mabata ko..lol!

Related Posts with Thumbnails