Sunday, May 22, 2011

RFID Blocker

I received a new card from the mail. I didn't notice that my first ever credit card is expiring soon. Thankfully, my credit card company sent me a new card with new expiration date. What a good customer service!

Over the years, I have build my credit through applying and keeping a good standing on my credit cards. Now that I have a couple of credit and debit cards in my wallet, I am very concern about electronic pickpocketing. With a certain gadget, thieves can easily get our information in our credit cards, debit cards, and passports without even touching our purse or wallet. I would hate it if it would happen to me that is why I bought a new wallet with rfid blocking capability. It is better be safe than sorry.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails