Friday, May 27, 2011

Security with Direct TV

With all the chaos in the world now, I’m thinking if I should convince my husband to upgrade our security system like the package I saw at Home Security Higley. Sometimes I get paranoid about what I see on the news and when all I hear are bad things, I get worried for me and my daughter.

Just recently, a fellow mom from back home was robbed. The robber entered their house while everyone was either taking their afternoon nap, watching TV or was using the computer. It’s a good thing the village security was able to apprehend the robber and all their valuables were recovered.

That’s exactly what makes me paranoid. When we watch something in our Direct TV, I make sure that all doors and windows are locked and secured. Sometimes we get so absorbed in something that we can barely hear anything else. Our security system is okay for now but I know later on I would need to upgrade, just for my peace of mind.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails