Monday, June 13, 2011

Poison Ivy

Some people truly are immune to poison ivy, most people develop a rash after coming into contact with poison ivy or the similar plants, poison sumac and poison oak. I think I am one of those that are not immune.

You see, we have been fishing almost every weekend. We surely have a lot of fun. Last week, I got some rashes in my back. I thought that perhaps it was just nothing and part of being exposed to the sun. For someone who lived in a tropical country until I migrated in the USA, it is kinda weird that I am not very sun friendly. I always get a reaction when I am exposed to the sun. Yet, I manage to tolerate it because I enjoy fishing so much.

Anyhow, the rashes in my back is getting bad. I itch so much and it is sort of spreading. Time to see my doctor and see if they can do something about it. Tomorrow, I will be seeing a doctor and hopefully they can prescribe me with something that would ease my itchiness!


poison ivy treatment said...

i got caught on the arm by some ivy once, its not the greatest of feelings, i just applied some itch cream with some warm oatmeal, it takes the itchiness and the sting away.

Related Posts with Thumbnails