Friday, July 8, 2011

The New Mother

This picture was taken on the day my sister-in-law Jenjen became a mother. I know it was an exciting day for her because she finally gave birth to their first born. I know how excited my brother was.

Welcome to motherhood Jen. I know you will be a good mother to Sofia. The road to motherhood is endless. It is real hard but it is also priceless. Everyday is a learning experience and as you discover little new things you will be grateful that you are given the privilege to be a mother. Enjoy each and every day and next year it will be an exciting Mother's Day for you as it will be your first.

2 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

Congratulations to the new bundle of joy addition in the family. Howdy mamilu!

Dhemz said...

congrats sa new parents...korek mami...endless yet priceless.

Related Posts with Thumbnails