Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Can't Sleep

My little girl is not feeling well. She is running a fever and have cough and colds. I didn't sleep well last night because I kept on checking on her. I woke up really early today which is very unusual for us because I can no longer sleep.

I don't want to do any household chores because I don't want to make a noise as it might wake up my little girl. So, since I was awake, I kept myself entertained by playing games in facebook and some web surfing. I even tried to read diet pill reviews because it was one of the topics that were on top of my google search.

Anyway, I hope my little girl will feel better today. Her nose is still draining but she has no fever at the moment.

1 comments:

tejan said...

oy då! hope she will be better. na kaplagan jud nato aning lay tulog basta naay gibate ato anak:I

praying!

Related Posts with Thumbnails