Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Google +1


Google +1 button is IN! Everybody seems to be putting it on their website. I just joined the craze and I have already put the +1 button on some of my blogs. When I have time, I will put the button on all of my blogs.

Google +1 button let people to recommend your contents to Google search . Which can result in increase of traffic on your blog or website from Google search . One or two +1 might not be useful but when many people +1 you, your site can will receive noticeable increase in traffic.

Let's start the craze. Do click my +1 button and I promise to click yours back!

9 comments:

anne said...

Hi po I just click your google plus can you click mine too? Thanks

anne said...

here's my link SAHM’s Online Diary

Chubskulit Rose said...

Hmmmmnnnn that's something I should check hehehe.. musta na mommy lu.

Chubskulit Rose said...

aya may +2 ka na including me weee

A Woman's Note said...

G+1 done clicking Lu..I'm your #3 hehe

Vernz said...

+4 on your homepage MOmmy Lu..

Mona said...

+6 on your homepage have time to click mine thanks in advance.

Unknown said...

I still dont grasp the idea og g+1 bringing traffic. mura kapoyan mn ko mo pindot sa +1 hehe. daghan na raba sd nag offer ug services ani nga perting mahala

Dhemz said...

wala man ko kabalo ani mami...uwahi ko sa balita...but I heard about the new google plus offer...mahal man to ilang prices woi...will check this one...labi na kay wala nako visitors...lol!

Related Posts with Thumbnails