Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Heart Surgery Lessons

When my father-in-law had a heart surgery last year, we were all stunned, shocked and speechless! It was so sudden. We didn't even know that he was having heart problems. We were thankful that after the successful operation, he is able to live a normal life after that although there are activities that he is not allowed to do.

Because of what happened to Dad, it made me realized that I need to learn more about heart surgery. It also made me more conscious about my health and our family's health. It made me strive to improve our overall health in the hopes that medical problems will be avoided.

Upon my research, I have found out that heart valve surgery is a procedure to treat heart valve disease. Most heart valve repair and replacement surgeries are successful. In today's improved technology and surgical techniques, heart surgeons can now perform minimally invasive heart surgery. Minimally invasive surgery involves the use of smaller incisions, thus it gives the patient less pain and a shorter recovery period. Heart valve surgery can improve the quality of life, reduce symptoms and prolong life. Today, minimally invasive technique is considered the preferred approach for most of the patients.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am participating in a blogger campaign by Bucks2Blog and was compensated. However, the views and opinions are my own.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 comments:

JonaBQ said...

glad your fil recovered well :)
Our Family

Heartifying!

Hobbytat

It's all About Clark said...

yay, pinangga lagi ni sya sa B2b ay.. ako sige lang submit ug campaign pero di jud tawon mapilian...:(

Related Posts with Thumbnails