Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
1. Do you enjoy holidays like Halloween or is your approach more robotic? I enjoy it because it is always fun for my little toddler.
2. Have you ever been to a haunted house?Nope
3. What are you doing for Halloween this year?Trick or treat and go to the mall
4. What was your lamest Halloween costume ever?I only wore halloween costume once.
5. Is handing out candy fun for you, or more of a nightmare? fun
6. Do you buy trick-or-treat candy and end up eating it yourself?nope
7. Did you carve any pumpkins this year?we will tonight!
8. What was your favorite costume as a child?we never had halloween as a child
9. What is your biggest pet peeve about trick-or-treaters?nothing