Saturday 9: Someday We'll Be Together
1. Have you ever left a relationship but knew that eventually you'd get back together? Nope
2. Are there things that you hate to buy? Items that you either hate to spend perfectly good money on or hate to spend the time it takes to buy them? Nope, I always enjoy buying.
3. What is your favorite cartoon show and why? I am immune to cartoon shows because of my daughter.
4. Are you anywhere close to doing what you wanted to do as a kid? Nope
5. Now that you're in the "real world," is your current job now really what you want to do for a living? If not, what would you ultimately like to do? I don't have a job right now.
6. A local university has asked you to teach a class about the one thing you know the most about. What would you be teaching and what would the name of the course be?I never thought of me being a good teacher, so I don't think it will work for me.
7. Commercials ... they can make us laugh or can annoy the heck out of us. Tell us about your favorite commercial and/or a commercial you simply loathe. I always like ESPN commercials
8. Tell us about your favorite comedy movie of all time. Tropic Thunder
9. Tell us about your favorite black and white movie of all time. Gone with the Wind