Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Time to Switch

This post brought to you by Straight Talk. All opinions are 100% mine.

I am a typical housemaker.  I do the budgeting at home.  From bills to our daily expenses, I have to make sure that we can meet them all.  I have to make sure that we are able to pay our monthly bills in a timely manner.  I have to make sure that my family can eat healthy meal.  On top of that, I have to ensure that we have a little amount of money tucked somewhere for emergency funds and for future use.  I tell you what, being a housemaker is a big responsibility.

One of our biggest monthly bill is our cellphone bill.  Even if we are using ordinary phones, we still have a big bill.  Can you imagine what our bill could be if we are using a smart phones?  Thinking that my bill will be more if I use a smart phone, I decided not to use a smart phone.  

Many of my friends are using Android.  They are all so satisfied with its apps and games.  The power of Android is irresistible as they say.  Now, I would be a hypocrite if I tell you, I don't like the Android.  I love the features of the Android phone but I don't want to pay extra amount for a data package as offered by our phone provider.  The amount of money that will be added to our monthly cellphone bill is something I can use for other things.

Anyway,  a friend of mine suggested to switch to Straight Talk as they have unlimited monthly plan of $45/month.  With this plan, I can use a smart phone with unlimited call, text, picture messages and web.  With this kind of plan, I know I will Feel Richer with Android.

Time for me switch and start saving while enjoying the power of android and other smart phone.

 

Visit Sponsor's Site


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails