Thursday, November 3, 2011

It's Dad's Special Day

My dad is not the perfect father but he is the best. I love him. He has his faults but I know he tried to be the best father that he can be.

I am very close to my dad that is why it is seldom that he will talk to me on the phone. He can't bear talking to me because he always end up crying when we talked in the phone. I spoiled my dad and he spoils me too.

I wish I can surprise him on his birthday by seeing him but I can't. But I should be happy because in few months I will be home with them because we will have our vacation. I am excited about the fact that I can spend longer days with them this time.

As my dad celebrates his birthday, I want to wish him good health and more happy years. I know he is happy of what little things he is enjoying now as the fruits of their labor. I just wish that Dad will let us petition him even for just a few months visit here in the USA.

Dad may not be reading this post but my sisters will so please tell dad to come here for a visit.

Happy birthday Tay!!! We love and miss you. Can't wait to see you again!

2 comments:

Dhemz said...

awwwww...makahilak man sad ta aning imong post mami...happy birthday to tatay!

no wonder nag sampayna ka...hehehhe...joke!

adgi ko mami!

☆Mama Ko☆ said...

awww tatay's girl sd ni ay, ka sweet sa anak. happy birthday tatay.

Related Posts with Thumbnails