Monday, December 12, 2011

Birthday Girl

Andrea and I decorated our little place for her birthday. It was her wish to decorate for her birthday. She helped me put all those up. We also decorated her room.

My little girl celebrated her birthday last Saturday. She is now 4 years old. It is amazing how time flies. My little girl doesn't want to be called baby anymore as she is already a big girl.

The party was fun for both the kids and the moms. My friends came over to party with us. Needless to say, having kids to party with, Andrea's room was a MESS but they all had fun!

There were plenty of foods that were served and plenty of gifts to open... it was indeed a successful party!


Note:
Thanks to Mami Shy for sending gifts!

1 comments:

A Woman's Note said...

Birthday diay sa little princess nimo Lu...

Belated Happy birthday Andrea...samot na ka gwapa ay.

Related Posts with Thumbnails