Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Having a Home

Post contributed by Leonard Phelps

Having my own home has always been a dream of mine although I thought it would be under different circumstances. I always thought I’d be moving into my first home with a new husbandbut that’s just not the way things have panned out and since I’m 28 and have a great job I figure it’s finally time to move out of mom and dad’s and into my own home. I’m really excited about the new place and I got Texas ADT Security to make me feel more secure and I’m having someone come in after I get settled and paint all the rooms. It’s going to make everything feel much homier and I know that at the end of the day I’m going to love coming home to my own place and not having to answer to anyone about where I’m going and what I’m doing. I love being a strong, responsible adult and I know my future husband’s going to appreciate my independence, too, at least that’s what I hope!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails