Thursday, March 29, 2012

Adding the perfect summer tote to my wardrobe

Guest post written by Ashlee Bowers

It's generally pretty easy for me to find something that I really like when I'm shopping. I don't ever have any trouble with that. Lucky for me, but not for my wallet. One of my favorite fashion blogs told me that neon is huge this season and I decided that I needed to fill out my wardrobe with some neon accessories. One that I especially wanted was a neon tote bag to take with me to the beach and other places.

I started my online shopping expedition to find the perfect neon tote bag and while I was doing that I ran across the website www.debtconsolidation.me/debt-faqs.html and after I looked through it a little bit I realized that I could really use that advice and took it.

I found a pretty affordable little neon tote bag that I was really happy with and I've already started carrying it around some. I don't want to carry it around all the time and kind of spoil it for me and get sick of it. So I'm pacing myself for right now.


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails