Thursday, May 10, 2012

Travel Guitar

A guitar is an instrument that is a must have to any musician.  I remember my dad who can play guitar.  Too bad I didn't get that talent from him.  I would love to play a guitar but I don't have a talent for it.  I have known a few who can do wonders with just a basic guitar.  I am sure they will do a lot better if they will use Traveler Guitar Bass.

The more I write about bass guitars and stuff the more it seems complicated to me.  Imagine, there are so much to learn like left-handed basses, acoustic bass guitars or electric basses, signature model basses, basses with active pickups or passive pickups, and a lot more.  I guess if I know how to play guitars I am sure I will easily know the difference of such.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails