Saturday, October 27, 2012

Gourmet Jerky

I love eating jerky. Jerky is naturally loaded with protein thus it is a good and healthy snack. I like to snack on them because it makes me full without worrying about how much carbohydrates it contains.

I was excited to receive a box of samples from Krave Jerky.

The box contains the following:

Being a jerky lover, I readily open one pouch and ate them. To be honest, I can eat one bag at once. It was very delicious. I first tried the Chili Lime flavor.  I like the combination of medium hot chili and the zesty lime.  The jerky is also very tender.  I really enjoyed this flavor and I was eating it without being guilty because I know it was a low calorie snack.

I tried some of the other flavors too and so does my husband.  We both love Krave Jerky.  Hubby told me to just save the jerky for myself because it is something I can snack around all the time because it has low carb content.  Having diabetes as you all know, I strive to eat low carb foods and this gourmet Krave Jerky is a perfect snack for me.

Want to try Krave Jerky?  Visit the Krave Jerky Website to locate the store nearest you.  You can also learn more about their products and its nutritional value through their website.  You can also visit Krave Jerky Facebook  for more updates.  You can also check them on twitter @KraveJerky.


------------
Disclosure:
I received free products to sample and review but my opinions are of my own.



0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails