Thursday, October 11, 2012

Planning a Birthday Party for my Daughter

My daughter will be celebrating her 5th birthday on December. As early as this time, I am doing the preparations. You might ask why so early? Simply because I don't have a lot of extra money to do so. Planning it early and buying the things we need one by one will be easier. It will not hurt our budget if we buy little things one at a time.

She requested to have a party with balloons, decorations and pinata and some party games which will be held at our garage. She is excited at how she will help me decorate. She requested one thing though, she wants a present inside a box which is wrapped in a gift wrapper and with a bow on it. I joked her that I will put foods and fruits inside the box. She told me that food is not allowed inside the box - only toys.

So, I plan to buy her some educational toys as her present for her birthday. I am saving for that too. I keep on wishing that I can find some online opportunities that will give me some extra cash. Recently, online opportunities are scarce but I kept my hopes up.







1 comments:

☆Mama Ko☆ said...

Im pretty sure the fairy hobmother won't fail you. im guessing it will be a grand a fabulous birthday party ever.

Related Posts with Thumbnails